Every club and most
individuals have a standard of conduct. The one universal rule is
NO MEANS NO
Here is a basic list of rules, although it should not be
considered complete, but a starter.
1. NO means NO !!!!
2. Safe sex is the only sex!
3. This is about having fun, nothing more.
4. Swinging can enhance a strong, honest, healthy relationship. It
will not salvage a shaky marriage, but destroy it.
5. Your primary concern, and the person you leave with is your
6. Build friendships. You don't have to play with someone for them
to be your friend. And having lifestyle friends can be a great
7. There is nothing less attractive than a drunk, or spaced-out
8. Take it slow. Its not a race, but a journey.
9. Go with the flow. If things don't seem to be working out one
evening, don't force it. After all, if you don't enjoy their
company, do you really want to have sex with them anyway?
10. Be honest. If you meet a couple and it doesn't click, say
something. We are all adults and can handle the truth. If they
can't, you are better off finding out early anyway.
11. Be respectful. Pushy people are the biggest turnoff.
12. Talk to your partner about every possible scenario. Sooner or
later, you will find yourself in it. (Example - you are not having
fun, while your spouse is having a great time. What would like the
other to do - stop, leave the room and allow the others to
13. Be respectful of others privacy. The guys at work might think
you are studly because you swing, but pointing out another
swinging couple to them is wrong.